가장 많이 본 글
-
bridge over the troubled water -Simon& Garfunkel When you're weary, 당신의 심신이 피로하고 feeling small 작게만 느껴져서 When t...
-
접속사(Conjunction) 1. 접속사의 종류 ① 의미상 종류 * 등위 접속사 : and, but, or, for 등 * 종속 접속사 : if, whether, that, because 등 ② 형태상 종류 * 단순 접속사 : and, when,...
-
1. 김치 : Kimchi 2. 된장국 : miso soup 또는 bean-paste soup * 찌개 - stew 3. 콩나물무침 : seasoned cooked bean sprouts 4. 미역국 : seaweed soup 5...
-
오늘의 주제는 "call out"입니다. - 스크립트(script) hey, hey. Are you going to open the presents witout chandler? No. (They're...
-
일치와 화법(Agreement & Narration) 1. 수의 일치 ① The poet and statesman is dead. The poet and the statesman are dead. ②부정사 + and + 부정사------...
-
" Do you Know the number?"
-
법 (Mood) 1 . 법의 종류 ◇말하는 사람의 심리 태도에 의한 동사의 표현 형식을 법이라 하며, 직설법, 명령법, 가정법이 있다. * I am thirsty. (직설법) * Give me something to drink. (명령법) * I ...
-
I believe i can fly - R. kelly I believe i can fly 난 날수 있다고 믿어요 I believe I can touch the sky 저 하늘에 닿을 수 있다고 믿어요 I think about...
-
1. admiring 감탄하는 2. moving 감동을 주는 3. passionate 열정적인 4. contented 만족한 5. exciting 신나는 6. pleased 기쁜 7. fantastic 환상적인 8. tragic 비극적인 9. ...
-
1. refrigerator : 냉장고 2. freezer : 냉동실, 냉동고 3. microwave oven : 전자레인지 4. gas gange : 가스레인지 5. dishwasher : 식기세척기 6. electric o...

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기
참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.