가장 많이 본 글
-
조동사(Auxiliary Verb) 1. May, Might의 용법 ①허락. * May I smoke here? - Yes, you may. - No, you may (must) not. ②추측. * He may be rich. = It is po...
-
오늘의 주제는 "call out"입니다. - 스크립트(script) hey, hey. Are you going to open the presents witout chandler? No. (They're...
-
>> - - << A : What's the matter with you? B : I have a cold . 감기 걸렸어요. 1. headache : 두통 2. toothache : 치통 3. earache : 귀앓이 4...
-
1. refrigerator : 냉장고 2. freezer : 냉동실, 냉동고 3. microwave oven : 전자레인지 4. gas gange : 가스레인지 5. dishwasher : 식기세척기 6. electric o...
-
형용사(Adjective) Ⅰ 1. 한정용법: 형용사가 직접 명사 앞 또는 뒤에서 수식하는 용법. * I found an empty box. * He was awake all the night. (2형식) * I found the cage empt...
-
일치와 화법(Agreement & Narration) 1. 수의 일치 ① The poet and statesman is dead. The poet and the statesman are dead. ②부정사 + and + 부정사------...
-
1. 김치 : Kimchi 2. 된장국 : miso soup 또는 bean-paste soup * 찌개 - stew 3. 콩나물무침 : seasoned cooked bean sprouts 4. 미역국 : seaweed soup 5...
-
" Do you Know the number?"
-
Do you have ~?

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기
참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.